Job Title: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Architect
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Architect to join an up-and-coming consultancy. As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for providing implementation services within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Demonstrate a solid technical understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud standard methodologies and functionality including Email studio, Mobile Studio, Automation studio, Journey Builder, Interaction Studio, Ad Studio and Audience Builder
- Lead client workshops to facilitate best practice solutions and designs for marketing automation
- Coach and guide team members in the execution of a complex Journey set up and development, SMS campaigns, mobile app notifications, data model development and SFMC APIs
- Comfortable working independently with little or no supervision while maintaining a high level of efficiency, within a distributed remote and global organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Management or related discipline or equivalent 3-5 years of direct experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Strong and effective relationship builder with the ability to influence across technology teams and collaborate effectively with senior executives
- Experience with Agile delivery methods is required
- Omnichannel marketing integrations (Social, SMS messages, Chat)
- Real time marketing, Streaming API’s / REST / SOAP / BULK
- Automation Studio, Ampscript, Database integration, Database management, custom dev journey components
- Certified Salesforce marketing cloud system Administrator and Developer
- Demonstrable aptitude in SQL or AMPScript (language specific to marketing cloud)
- Demonstrable expertise in Content Builder, Journey Builder, and Automation Studio
- Demonstrable expertise in Salesforce CRM reporting & analytics
- Experience with mobile app SDKs and API integrations
- Familiarity with security standards such as TLS, SSL, data encryption
- Experience with REST/SOAP API integrations
- Experience with one Customer Data Platform (Salesforce CDP, Adobe Experience Platform, Segment, etc.) a plus
Join our growing team with the chance to make a substantial impact on a variety of different clients. We work across multiple industries, harnessing the power of Salesforce Marketing Cloud to deliver exceptional results. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to exciting projects and work with a talented group of individuals.
If you are passionate about Salesforce Marketing Cloud and have a strong desire to make an impact in the world of digital marketing, we would love to hear from you. Apply today to join our team and help us create exceptional marketing campaigns together.
$85 – $100/hour – (Open to U.S Citizens and GC Holders Only, no third parties)
Reach out to James Hightower at Third Republic if you are interested at