If technology related to nutrition fascinates you, then you should join this company as a cloud infrastructure engineer and move your career in the direction of your interests. This company is taking new strides in the world of nutritional science and uncovering new ways to feed pets.
The company has a tech stack that includes Python 3 and MySQL.
As an infrastructure engineer, you will be managing the cloud infrastructure using Terraform and also monitor it using appropriate software. You will use your time-tested technology experience and passion to create a robust infrastructure.
What You’ll be Doing:
• Work on a tech stack that includes Python 3, RDS (MySQL / Postgres), Redis and S3
• Share your experience with developers who are deploying existing and new services
• Fine-tune infrastructure configurations and monitor them
• Implement disaster recovery processes
• Maintain and enhance the security of the platform
• Try to automate everything using shell scripting, Terraform, and Python
• Make your contribution in generating ideas and executing them
What You’ll Bring in This Role:
• Considerable experience as a developer that you can share with teammates
• Ability to refine infrastructure configuration and disaster recovery practices
• Well-versed with data science technologies like Apache Airflow, Meltano, and Singer
• Inherent love for containers and the Kubernetes ecosystem
• Ability to monitor and enhance the security of infrastructure
• Competitive salary package
• Be a shareholder in the company
• Extended paternity, maternity, and shared parental adoption pay