Work a 4-day week but get paid for 5 at this fast-growing events and media company.
The business is excelling at developing immersive experiences for its customers by using imagination and inspired thinking.
By bringing your Salesforce skills to the table, you will support the company with their ambitious growth plans.
As part of your role, you will be managing ad hoc tickets along with forms, phases, and content of appointment systems. You will also be managing the CRM calendar and dealing with the technical issues that are prevalent in the system.
What You’ll be Doing
• Address the tickets raised on an ad-hoc basis
• Organize and manage forms along with phases and content for appointment systems
• Manage the CRM calendar of phases alongside content delivery
• Develop immersive and imaginative experiences for the clients, which is in line with the vision of the company
What You’ll Bring in This Role
• Relevant Salesforce administrator certificate
• Ability to maintain data hygiene
• Competent in dealing with system technical issues by collaborating with the tech support team
Salary between £25,000 – £30,0000
Hybrid working 3 in office and 1 day from home