We are working with a high-profile tech unicorn in the Travel Search sector, offering one of the most popular and innovative travel search products on the European market. As well as the success of their product, they have built a highly regarded and innovative engineering culture, enabling agility and creativity for every team.
They are now looking to appoint a DevOps Engineer to one of their smaller teams, based in Düsseldorf.
What You'll Be Doing:
Work closely with development, data and QA teams to design, implement, manage and improve systems with high uptime.
- Maintain existing infrastructure and services on AWS until they are migrated to GCP.
- Design, build and continuously improve cloud infrastructure to ensure scalability and high-availability
- Monitor applications in production and solve or support any issues or complications that arise, as well as contributing to the design and implementation of an efficient monitoring system for new services
- Share your technical know-how with other team members and mentor more junior colleagues towards a better understanding of DevOps and Cloud Infrastructure
What You'll Bring to the Role:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in DevOps and Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with infrastructure as code technologies (Terraform, Cloudformation) and modern cloud-based service providers (AWS, GCP).
- Strong knowledge of Linux environments
- Proven programming skills (e.g., Python, Go, Bash, Java)
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
- A passionate collaborator who thrives on tackling technical challenges alongside a close-knit team
- Join an established market leader in their sector who are driven by innovation and new technology
- Work alongside a highly experienced team who are always trying something new
- Stock options and bonus available
- An international and diverse workforce from 80+ nations around the world
- 60% Home Office
- Support with relocation costs and language lessons