We are exclusively working with an exciting Branding company who are shaping the Entertainment/Media industry with their innovative and analytics technology platform.
As a business they thrive of the start to finish attitude, someone who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and solve complex problems, high energy and comfortable working outside of rigid structure and frameworks.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Will be in the team that will create 100+ websites
- Working on a reusable library of visual components along
- Expect to be involved in multiple projects for different brands across many verticals
- Creating and maintaining web apps (paywall content) using a GraphQL endpoint
What You'll Bring to the Role:
- 2+ years of experience as a developer using JS / Node.JS
- Up to date knowledge and experience with React framework.
- Commercial experience creating websites.
- Experience creating backend applications using Node.JS in a Serverless framework
This is a remote based role, where you can be based anywhere in the UK (must have the right to work and live in the UK). In the future, the role will be based in London and a commute of 4 times a month will be required to travel to the office.
- 25 + days paid leave
- Private Health & Dental care
- Salary up to £60 PA