We are exclusively working with an exciting Branding company who are shaping the Entertainment/Media industry with their innovative and analytics technology platform.
As a business they thrive of the start to finish attitude, someone who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and solve complex problems, high energy and comfortable working outside of rigid structure and frameworks.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Lead the team building a cutting-edge modular e-commerce platform for 100+ shops
- Implement an event-driven system that will allow connecting external services in a plug & play fashion
- Build features for the platform such as a credit system to offer loyalty cards, single-use coupons, or a recurring payments system.
What You'll Bring to the Role:
- Strong experience building backend applications using Node.JS
- Proven experience working in a serverless microservice architecture in AWS
- Any experience with frameworks such as Symfony / Laravel is desirable
- Experience with PHP or PHP projects
This is a remote based role, where you can be based anywhere in the UK (must have the right to work and live in the UK). In the future, the role will be based in London and a commute of 2 times a month will be required to travel to the office.
- 25 + days paid leave
- Private Health & Dental care
- Salary up to £80 PA