We are exclusively working with an exciting Branding company who are shaping the Entertainment/Media industry with their innovative and analytics technology platform.
As a business they thrive of the start to finish attitude, someone who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and solve complex problems, high energy and comfortable working outside of rigid structure and frameworks.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Be part of the team building a cutting-edge modular e-commerce platform for 100+ shops
- Implement an event-driven system that will allow connecting external services in a plug & play fashion
- Build features for the platform such a credit system to offer loyalty cards, single-use coupons, or a recurring payments system.
What You'll Bring to the Role:
- 2 years experience building backend applications using Node.JS
- Experience working in a serverless microservice architecture in AWS
This is a remote based role, where you can be based anywhere in the UK (must have the right to work and live in the UK). In the future, the role will be based in London and a commute of 2 times a month will be required to travel to the office.
- 25 + days paid leave
- Private Health & Dental care
- Salary up to £60k PA