We are currently working with a nationally established market leader who are looking to hire a Salesforce Developer to become their first in-house Salesforce expert.
The company recently implemented Salesforce with the help of a Platinum Partner, you will be working closely with the CTO to champion the evolution of their new org.
What You'll Be Doing:
- You will be working with a newly established team to build out their Salesforce roadmap and advise on best practices as well as build out new functionality.
- The company have heavily invested into Salesforce with; Sales, Service, Marketing and Communities Cloud, as well as having plans to implement Field Service Lightning in 2021.
What You'll Bring to the Role:
- For the role is it essential you have strong Service Cloud experience.
- Ideally have a couple years' experience in an end-user and confident working independently.
- The opportunity to work for a company who have heavily invested into Salesforce and will support you extensively – both personally and professionally
- Remote based opportunity – must be happy to travel to London when required post covid for meetings etc
- Salary up to £65,000