We are exclusively working with a huge client in the UK who are starting the journey of migrating their infrastructure in to the cloud and adopting the DevOps culture.
They are looking for a DevOps Managed to support their new DevOps team, focus on supporting & continuously enhancing their technology solutions & drive automating processes to improve their business.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Establish & Lead a DevOps team focussed on the Microsoft stack (O365, Sharepoint)
• Manage day to day priorities for the team & ensure high performance/availability of technologies
• Manage a two tier delivery model for both high velocity and low velocity of change technologies
• Manage delivery using internal team and partners
• Manage and strengthen the relationship of key technology partners
• Identify and implement DevOps technologies, such as BitBucket, Jenkins, CI/CD, Azure Cloud
• Motivate direct reports through the change to a DevOps approach
This is a fully remote based position where you can be based anywhere in the UK (must have right to work and live in the UK). Eventually they will want you to come to the office for meetings but this would be very limited.
• 10% Bonus
• Private medical cover
• 25 days paid leave
• Sick pay
• Salary up to £65k PA