We are working exclusively with an end user customer who after implementing Salesforce 12 months ago, now required an in-house expert to take ownership of their Salesforce org, support user adoption and champion the evolution of the platform.
A big part of your role will be the day to day administration as well as training new and existing users to maximise adoption and ROI; creating training guides, communicating to non-technical professionals and really driving best practices.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Be completely responsible for the company’s Salesforce capabilities
• Support 80 users through your Salesforce Administrator expertise
• Train existing and new users to maximize adoption and ROI
What You’ll Bring in This Role:
• 2 years of Salesforce experience
• ADM201 certification
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Comfort in collaborating with different stakeholders
• Salary up to £45,000 as per skill and experience
• Great pension plan
• Opportunity to be part of a Social Enterprise with great purpose