This business truly makes a difference to their clients. At their core they are an organisation that transforms others, that harnesses the power of digital and technology, and that is an innovative leader in their field.
Joining this business means joining a team to bring transformational cloud services to hundreds of clients, both in the UK and globally. Whether it’s cloud strategy and technology consulting, Cloud application implementation, or integration and management services, this business delivers cutting-edge, creative solutions across a wide range of complex projects.
As they answer real business challenges through innovation and deep industry knowledge, they truly drive growth for their clients and help to propel them into the new world of digital and technology.
In their mission to deliver transformational cloud services, this business is searching for a world class technical architect to fulfil this pivotal role in their Salesforce team.
Spearhead the delivering of acute technical excellence by way of advisory services, consulting and hands-on execution, you will deliver solutions across Salesforce’s suite of products both current and future. Alongside this, you will take on responsibility for ensuring that these technical solutions enable, satisfy and advance your client’s needs and objectives whilst adhering to the highest technical and security standards.
Here, there is no such this as a one-solution-fits-all; you will be encouraged to think outside the box and to push the boundaries as you develop and deliver truly transformational answers to complex questions. Working across a range of clients, both within the UK and globally, this role provides a unique opportunity to do something different and to join an environment in which growth, development and learning is constantly encouraged and expected.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Technical and Solution Architecture, detailed design, prototyping and testing, in an advisory capacity or hands-on, including the preparation and / or authoring of related artefacts (documentary and otherwise).
- Formulation and implementation of Technical & Technology Strategies based on the salesforce.com suite of products and services.
- Detailed planning, coordination, management and execution of Technology Strategies to implement, integrate and embed Salesforce-based solutions in our client’s existing technology estates.
- Define and drive strategies to scale technical delivery by means of automation and / or other innovations.
- Define and drive technology roadmaps as relates to the salesforce.com suite of products and for the cloud applications practice, both in the UK and globally.
- Develop relationships with client Executive and Technical stakeholders to reinforce and extend the businesses role as trusted advisor.
- Estimation and resource planning associated with solution design and delivery, defining standards, solutions and schedules that can be, working closely with Solution Architecture and Leadership teams to do so.
- Participate and at times lead the response to formal Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and tenders from time-to-time as needed (leading RFP responses is applicable to Technical Architect level only)
- Manage, mentor and lead Technical Teams (applicable to Technical Architect level only)
What You'll Bring to the Role:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience developing Salesforce customizations (Apex/VF), integrations, and developing and executing data migrations
- A minimum of 2 years of experience creating the technical architecture for complex Salesforce implementations.
- 5+ years’ experience defining, designing, delivering and deploying Salesforce based technical solutions, in the capacity of accountable or responsible contributor.
- Certification in Salesforce to a minimum of:
- At least one Developer Track Certification (Platform Developer I or II or Commerce Cloud Digital Developer)
- At least one Cloud Consultant Certification from either Community, Field Service, Sales or Service
- One or more current certifications in the Salesforce Architect track.
- Demonstrable expert level knowledge of Salesforce and its underlying platform architecture and technical workings.
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions: cloud computing strategy, systems design, implementation and management.
- Consulting experience with medium to large consulting firms focusing on cloud computing related consulting (storage, SaaS, multi-tenant computing, large scale computing environments).
- Demonstrated knowledge of XML, SQL, HTTP/HTTPS, and EAI processes.
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies.
- Experience in object-oriented software engineering
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent