This organisation is looking to make a change in society. Their vision is a country free of homelessness where everyone has a place to call home and can expect the support they need to keep it; not a small task, but something they are entirely dedicated to achieving.
They focus on changing the way that we, as a society, think and act towards people who become homeless and other vulnerable groups. By influencing policy and strategy at national and international level, and working in partnership with their members, they ensure services for the most vulnerable are the best they can be. Providing information, advice and a fresh perspective, they are battling to change the way that society thinks and acts.
And they rely wholeheartedly on the power of technology to help them in their mission; with a client monitoring system built on the Salesforce Platform and that currently has more than 11,000 users in more than 140 organisations, this business knows that the future is digital. That’s why they’re investing heavily in harnessing the best technology out there to drive the change forward.
Salesforce is integral to this businesses mission, with their custom application currently being built and managed on the force.com platform. Their sophisticated application offers a wide range of technically advanced functionality for charities, and it a cornerstone for this organisation.
That’s why they’re looking for a world-class Salesforce consultant to join their mission and spearhead on product and systems development. Taking on end-to-end responsibilities for their application, as well as improving the internal Salesforce system and other Salesforce projects, this role offers the chance to try something new and to drive the development of an advanced and complex Salesforce environment. You will work with autonomy, and thinking strategically you will lead from the front to ensure the application is the best it can be and that it is truly driving a change not only for this business but for the charities they support.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Leading in one or more areas of the project such as support, implementations, consultancy, product development or training
- Project scoping and other pre-sales activities, including demonstrating the application to potential clients and producing quotes and estimates
- Work with clients to gather requirements, analyse business processes and facilitate customer workshops and planning meetings
- Design and configure new systems, and line-manage system administrators
- Plan, manage and deliver system implementations and other projects
- Provide technical support, assistance and training to users
- Lead on packaging, developing internal systems and finding and implementing solutions to challenging technical issues.
- Day to day running of the application
- Produce system documentation, including specification documents for developers
- Keep up to date on new Salesforce releases and developments.
- Manage and support other projects as required.
- Provide support/training to other team members.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce product range
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant
- Strong business and system analysis skill set
- High-level skills and experience in the delivery of IT systems, including writing requirements and specification documents, commissioning and working with developers, managing user acceptance testing and managing issue logs
- Project Management qualification desirable
- At least two years administering and designing Salesforce CRM systems
- Substantial project management experience, including working with senior managers
- Experience of business analysis in the voluntary or public sector including running workshops to identify business requirements
- Skills, experience and success in promoting, demonstrating and selling IT systems
- Delivery of training in IT systems for non-technical staff
- Writing training courses and manuals
- Knowledge of the In-Form application
- Work in the homelessness and housing sector
- Staff management