We are working exclusively with a growing Salesforce Silver Partner who are looking to hire a confident Salesforce Consultant.
The business have established themselves as a go-to Salesforce Partner for customers in the SMB space and now wish to secure a Salesforce Consultant who can support their growing client base.
With opportunities to scale a team and become an integral part of their vision; this is a huge opportunity for an ambitious Salesforce Consultant who will have their career future trajectory matched a rapidly growing business.
What You'll be Doing:
- Conducting workshops and gathering requirements from customers (on-site and via phone/video)
- Designing suitable solutions for small to medium sized projects
- Building declarative requirements to meet custom needs
- Liaise with our development team to translate technical requirements
What You'll Bring to the Role:
- A minimum of two years of experience on the Salesforce platform
- Strong Salesforce configuration and product knowledge
- Perfect communication skills – both written and verbally
- A proven track record of delivering Salesforce projects, preferably in a consulting environment
- Strong Sales and Service Cloud experience is essential
- Remote on boarding and 60% remote working (when back to normal)
- £50,000 salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours – we understand life happens and some days you will want/need to finish early or start late
- Training and certification paid for (with salary increases for some certifications)