We are proud to be supporting an internationally established customer who are currently looking for a Salesforce Administrator to be the internal champion of their recently implemented Salesforce platform.
What You'll be Doing:
This position will sit in between Sales and Marketing where you will be the Salesforce expert; liaising with the business and users to understand system critical projects and champion the evolution of their org.
To do this you must keep up to date with the latest releases and be confident in your ability to identify new functionality which will drive adoption and promote ROI.
What You'll Bring to the Role:
- Ideally be Salesforce Administrator Certified (ADM201)
- At least two years hands on experience administrating Salesforce
- Strong Salesforce customisation and configuration skills
- Proven experience with stakeholder management
- Track record of driving best practice and user adoption through training sessions (on desk and via video link)
- Experience working with Sales Cloud
This organisation have had incredible growth and although the current climate may be uncertain, this business continues to grow and are looking to hire someone asap.
In return you will receive:
- A salary of £40,000 to £45,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Private health care
- Flexible working