Third Republic are proud to continue our partnership with a pioneering end-user in Central London who are looking for a confident Salesforce professional to join their talented Salesforce team!
This company have been revolutionising their sector for over 7 years now and are an early adopter in the technology they build with Salesforce being an integral part of their success and major plans for their future.
Right now they are looking for a full time Salesforce Developer to build out their existing roadmap and improve current functionality.
What You'll Be Doing:
Working directly with the Technical Director and existing 2 Salesforce professionals to help evolve their Sales and Service Cloud platform, you will be responsible to reducing technical debt, improving best practice through a click before code philosophy and
What You'll Bring to the Role:
- 3 years+ Salesforce experience
- 1 year+ Salesforce Developer experience
- Proven experience managing and maintaining a med-large Salesforce org
- Strong 3rd party application experience and confident integrating them
- Great interpersonal skills
Bonus: If you have exposure and knowledge of Salesforce DX
- Salary up to £60,000
- Training budget for certifications and classes
- Great office environment with a start up culture and real family feel
- Dog friendly office
- 32 days annual leave
- Remote/flexible working