We are working with a unique company that helps businesses automate regulatory compliance in the financial industry.
The company is at the cusp of the growth where they have registered incredible growth in the last 5 years and looking for a dynamic Backend Engineer who can help them solve interesting client problems.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Contribute to well-known open source projects such as PyPy, SQLAlchemy, Crane
• Maintain open source data standard
• Work together with a team of engineers
• Use methodologies TDD, Kanban, pair-programming, and CI/CD
• Build a fault tolerant distributed system
What You'll Bring to the Role:
• Knowledge in any of the following stacks: REST, Traefik, Rust, Postgres, Redis, Gitlab, Go
• Good expertise in Open source technologies
• Programming in Python, PyPy
• Strong experience with Flask frameworks
• Attractive salary package
• Good work life balance
• Friendly work atmosphere