We are proud to be partnered exclusively with an exciting new Salesforce Consultancy in London who are looking to hire a confident Salesforce Technical Architect. This business is forever pushing boundaries. They create solutions that are transforming businesses, and that means they have to be on the cutting-edge. And that means their employees are too.
Their team is filled with the most creative, intelligent and passionate people out there, their work is collaborative, and their pace is fast. They have built an environment that is fundamentally based on innovation, and on challenging the status quo. A diverse mix of individuals, everybody brings something unique to the table, and everyone is encouraged to push the boundaries of what has been done.
To continue doing big things for their clients, this business needs a world-class Salesforce Architect to lead on their newest clients, and develop the most innovative solutions out there as well as working closely with their internal technical consultants.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Collaborating with the clients to understand their requirements
• Building technical solutions for complex projects
• Carrying out end-to-end technical Salesforce implementations-from the gathering of the requirements gathering to development and delivery
• Developing Apex and VisualForce code as per the standards of the organisation
What You'll Bring to the Role:
• Hands-on experience with the Salesforce platform
• Expert experience with; Apex, VisualForce, APIs and Salesforce integrations
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrable track record of delivering Salesforce projects as a technical lead
• Proven background leading a team and mentoring Developering around best practices
A bonus to have:
• Platform Developer II certification
• Integration Architecture Designer certification
• Hands-on experience with ETL tools such as Jitterbit, Informatica Cloud, Dell Boomi
• Experience in Lightning development
• Strong six-figure salary from £100,000 to £120,000
• Progression targets and bonus based on performance up to 20%
• Training and mentoring from a CTA
• 28 days of holiday per year