Aspire to work with an organization that inspires you to push boundaries and offer rewarding career opportunity? We have a fantastic opening of a Lead Ruby Developer for a company that has a sole mission to boost performance, availability and stability of the company’s platform.
The position offers attractive compensation as well as a number of other benefits. They are looking for someone who can help them achieve their ambitious growth plans.
What You'll Be Doing:
You will be responsible for hands-on development and leading the web engineering team to deliver the company's website, developer dashboards, common services, and provisioning APIs that their customers, developers like yourself, depend on.
What You'll Bring to the Role:
• A minimum of 6 years’ professional experience using Ruby
• Experience in backend development
• Knowledge in at least one frontend framework such as React or Angular required
• Strong working knowledge and experience of continuous integration and testing frameworks
•Experience leading architectural decisions for large web applications
• Experience with infrastructure and distributed systems
• Experience with Node.js, Elixir or Go
• Salary up to £100k p.a
• Health insurance
• Gym membership
• Regular company away days and social events
• Weekly team breakfast or lunch
• Free drinks and snacks in the office
• 25 days of paid annual leave
• Company contributions towards your pension