We are exclusively working with an exciting Branding company who are shaping the Entertainment/Media industry with their innovative and analytics technology platform.
As a business they thrive of the start to finish attitude, someone who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and solve complex problems, high energy and comfortable working outside of rigid structure and frameworks.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Maintain/develop Dashboards
- Work alongside the CTO setting a strategy to aggregate all data
- Implementing a new product to analyse influencers combining data from multiple sources
What You'll Being to the Role:
- Deep understanding of serverless architectures (AWS)
- Expertise setting up infrastructure in AWS through code (Serverless, CDK, CloudFormation)
- Recent experience with React JS framework.
- Experience creating backend applications in Node.JS in serverless microservices (AWS)
This is a remote based role, where you can be based anywhere in the UK (must have the right to work and live in the UK). In the future, the role will be based in London and a commute of 4 times a month will be required to travel to the office.
- 25 + days paid leave
- Private Health & Dental care
- Salary up to £80 PA