Third Republic is working with a leading print media group in the UK whose products are read by millions of people.
The company is a listed on the London Stock Exchange, and has an exciting position of a platform engineer to join their engineering team.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Working as a team of engineers for designing, building and delivering tech platforms
• Working constantly to improve technical platform and environments
• Maintaining strong working relationships with customers and different departments to achieve business goals
• Supporting and Maintaining flexible and automated infrastructure platforms
• Handling system automation and configuration managements
What You'll Bring to the Role:
• Previous experience in Windows and Linux Servers technologies
• Very good understanding of network layers and services
• Very good understanding of infrastructure and application monitoring tools
• Prior experience of running Amazon Web Services (AWS).
• Hands on experience in using tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Vagrant etc.
• Knowledge in Bash scripting and Powershell skills
• Understanding in storage architectures and technologies
• Knowledge of Azure cloud technologies
• Adept in Python scripting
• DBA skills with experience in constructing SQL queries
• Competitive salaries
• 25 days annual leave
• plus bank holidays
• Bonus structures
• Pension scheme,
• Car scheme
• Health cash plan
• Employee loans