We are proud to be partnered with an award-winning fintech company who are experiencing a significant period of growth.
Attracting investment from some of the world’s most respected institutions, their impressive growth has been fuelled by their passion and innovation, and by their drive to truly shake up a mature and highly competitive industry. As a dynamic business with a fresh approach, they have built their business model around high levels of customer service and an ever-evolving offering of innovative products that are designed to assist companies in managing their foreign exchange risk.
If you are a Salesforce Developer looking to be challenged, and to work in an environment where you are encouraged to think outside the box, to try something new, and to always question what has been done, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
What You'll Be Doing:
For this business, it’s all about being innovative, and about building bigger and better things. As a Salesforce Developer, you will be hands-on working with project leaders to develop innovative cloud-based applications that will unlock new efficiencies within the business and create momentum for their continued growth.
You will be an integral part of this business, and this is a unique opportunity to quickly progress your career as part of an entrepreneurially minded agile team, whilst improving your skills and taking ownership of initiatives that are of key strategic importance. Whether you’re designing, developing and integrating new or existing code, actively seeking out new opportunities to leverage Salesforce, or identifying SFDC usage problems, you will work with autonomy and truly underpin the growth strategy of this business.
What You'll Bring to the Role:
Competencies and Experience:
- APEX, Visualforce and Salesforce.com platform
- WSDL and REST integration development
- Hands-on experience working with SQL and relational databases Understanding of data structure and its correlation to Salesforce, Data Loader, and Custom Applications
- Salesforce Administration
- Must be well-versed in cloud computing technologies and concepts
- You will be ambitious and positive
- You are inspired by excellence
- You are a forward thinker and collaborator
- A promoter of industry best practices and framework
- An analytical mind with great attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communicator
- Driven self-starter, capable of working with minimum supervision Open to new ideas and feedback, with a realistic view of your strengths and weaknesses