Headquartered in the German city of Bavaria, our client is a leading provider of financial services. With asset management and insurance as its core business, the company is presently looking for an IT professional with rich experience working in an Azure environment, preferably in a lead role.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Provide technical guidelines as per requirement.
- Ensuring the coherence of the technical architecture is maintained.
- Ensure design and implement technical standards involved in the Enterprise architecture.
- Monitor project continuously.
- Evaluate existing market players and solutions.
- Evaluate the impact of new technology solutions in the information system with special focus on public cloud solutions.
- recommend suitable technical choices to team.
- Maintain, communicate and share the technical architecture related to the project.
- Supporting the deployment of the selected solutions offer right tech advice and expertise to other teams.
What You'll Bring to the Role:
- Must possess a Graduation degree from an engineering school.
- An equivalent university degree or an MBA.
- More than 10-years in ESN or major infrastructure projects with a minimum of 5 years as a technical architecture.
- Opportunity to learn in a great team environment
- Fun filled work environment
- Competitive salary
- Networking events
- Global work atmosphere
- Good work life balance
- Continuous learning
- Develop in the right career path of your choice