Our client is a Google Cloud Premier Partner that optimally utilises Google Cloud technology and provides unprecedented Cloud services, supporting their clients by addressing their business needs during different phases of the process.
They are looking for a GCP Cloud Architect who will play an active role in transforming customers’ cloud platform through designing and implementing GCP cloud technologies.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Engage in projects related to cloud architecture with a specific focus on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
• Execute cloud strategy development and migration projects
• Define the technical tasks and estimates required to implement a design
• Design and implement cloud infrastructure solutions for distributed systems and applications
• Design and architect cloud migration and cloud-native solutions
• Design and implement automation pipelines for deployment into the Google Cloud Platform
• Design of GCP Cloud environments
• Implementation of Google Cloud Platform within in large regulated enterprise environment
• Evaluation of Data Centre strategy
• Nurture Cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive Cloud Adoption
• Work closely with the delivery team to provide input on industry trends to tailor our delivery offerings to meet the market needs
• Understand the technical requirements of enterprise customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our solution for our enterprise customer eco-system
• Travel to/work from client sites as required by projects
What You'll Bring to the Role:
• Strong IT consulting experience of GCP Public Cloud-based Solutions
• Experience in Cloud Computing GCP public cloud specifically on Cloud first application development
• Strong experience in architecting solutions on GCP
• Hands-on implementation experience with Google Cloud Platform Services
• Infrastructure build and configurations of a variety of services including Compute, Containers, Container OS and Container orchestration (E.g. Docker, COS, GKE) Storage, IAM, SDN (VPC and XPN)
• Hands-on experience with design and implementation of production grade infrastructure as code solution using one or more tools: Terraform, Helm Chart Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
• Hands-on experience with design and implementation on cloud-native solutions with an emphasis on Network, Identify and Access Management, Programmable infrastructure Even logging, Resource monitoring and Secret Management
• Knowledge of multiple, development/Scripting languages such as PHP, PowerShell, Bash, Ruby, Python and Node.js is desirable
• Ability to quickly learn new platforms, languages, tools, and techniques as needed to meet project requirements.
• Familiar with source control and build/dependency management system (Git, Maven, etc).
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven ability to converse with all levels within the client organization
• Ability to pick new trends in technology and build campaigns
• Working on onsite-offshore model is preferred and will be key to the success of this role
• Be part of Pre-sales team if required – prior experience desirable
Why You Shouldn’t Miss this Opportunity:
This is an excellent opportunity to work on some of the largest and cutting edge enterprise projects in the industry.