Thank you for attending our first virtual event in partnership with MuleSoft!
It was great to hear from Sunil, Alex and Francis on their experiences starting a career as a Muley and how you can do the same.
From training pathways and certifications, to top tips for success and advice on how to make the most of the job market, the insights from our incredible speakers highlighted how you can launch your MuleSoft career, whether you have no technical background or have skills in a different tech space.
We’ll be sharing the recording of the event shortly, but in the meantime you can check out key resources listed below to take the first step in becoming a Muley.
- MuleSoft Learning paths
- Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals – Free self-paced training
- Course catalogue
- MuleSoft Republic
- MuleSoft for Java Developers meetups
- Mule Integration for Java professionals
- MuleSoft meetups
- Virtual Muleys
- Quick 20 min overview of connector building with Java
- Friends of Max – short videos covering technical topics
- Training videos
- Twitch Live Streams
To hear more about the exciting MuleSoft opportunities we are working, don’t hesitate to reach out to Jonathan Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org