Are you passionate about data architecture? An innovate company going through multiple greenfield transformation programmes, are looking to hire a motivated Supply Chain Data Architect to join their new data and architecture team!
As part of your role, you will join this dynamic team and have ownership of all activities relating to data modelling, data migration, common data layer and interfaces.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead, Design and Delivery of all Supply Chain Data Models working alongside business leaders, Architects and the Data team
- Interface with the transformation Programme Team in relation to all supply chain data matters
- Working with Business Unit data owners, identify and analyse data quality from local and regional Data Sources
- Develop a thorough understanding of Belron Supply Chain data and build a data reference model
- Ensure we create a common data model in line with data modelling principles for SCM, enabling advanced analytics and common ways of working within the region
- Ensure common preferences and Compliance with data protection and privacy regulations with GDPR and CCPA across multiple Supply Chain and shared data Platforms
- Coordinate with business unit teams for data cleansing, improvement, deduplication, mapping and manual work pre/post go-live of technologies
- Work closely with Business and Data Analysts, Enterprise and Solution architects, migration and reporting teams across all areas within the business
- Participate in analysis and design tasks related to the development and implementation of solution data architecture.
- Assist with the development and governance the adoption of reference data architectures and reusable patterns to facilitate the standardization of solution design, deployment and risk/compliance
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- Proven track record in designing and implementing data architectures that support large-scale technical projects or multiple small to mid-range technical projects in the Supply Chain environment
- Implement and follow Project Management Office standard methodologies, processes and tools, develops and maintains project documentation, work plans and project deliverables.
- Establish and maintain effective communications with team members, stakeholders, senior management and contacts.
- Strong expertise in Data Analysis, defining and maintaining Data Models
- Experience with ER modelling and data modelling tools such as ErWin
- Analytical mind-set with experience managing disparate data sets
- Highly organised and excellent attention to detail
- Significant experience with data migration projects, tools and methodologies
- Experience of data cleansing, improvement, deduplication, mapping Best Practices
- Experience with master-ship and utilization matrices for the data within the Business’
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum And using tooling such as JIRA, Confluence environment
- Experience with Big Data design experience using AWS, Snowflake and Tableau
- Experience with Oracle
- Able to Demonstrate understanding of and experience with SCM architecture and APIs
- Comfortable communicating with business, technical and user communities
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills