Who is Hiring
We are working with a company who are transforming the evolution of health practices and are looking to hire an AI Engineer!
As an AI Engineer you will play a vital part of an important team that will develop clinical grade AI tools for pathologist. You will have the opportunity to work closely with world-leading experts to develop programs that will implement machine learning models in the medical field.
For those with a creative and innovative mind this is a great opportunity.
What You’ll be Doing
• Work with scientists and engineers to create apps and programs that enable machine learning models to be put in production
• Plan, train, develop and then test various machine learning models, so they can be used in computational pathology
• Develop infrastructure and machine learning tooling for better efficiency and scale
• Identify and analyze new technologies and patterns
• Impact project development from research to production and maintenance
• Show your leadership quality and mentor other engineers
What You’ll Bring in This Role
• More than 5 years of experience as a software engineer
• Master’s degree in computer science
• Experience with distributed systems and different design patterns
• Experience in agile methodologies
• Well-versed with threading, parallelization and concurrency problems
• Extensive software testing experience