If you excel at ensuring high availability and reliability of software platforms and core services, then this company has a wonderful opportunity for you. The software company is in the business of building smarter board packs that transform how you read, write and manage different board repots.
As an SRE, you will work across the entire tech stack including network management, operating system hardening and automation deployment. You will be working alongside different stakeholder and constantly strive to improve things with automation and monitoring.
What You’ll be Doing
• Ensure an always-available platform and keep the standards of work high
• Make small iterative changes and respond to all needs quickly
• Manage and prioritize a wide range of critical tasks
• Work along with different stakeholders
• Improve the platform upon which the tool runs
• Constantly strive to enhance everything by monitoring and automation
What You’ll Bring in This Role
• A background in SRE/DevOps or Linux System Administration
• Track record of automation testing in an Agile software environment
• Background in system automation using configuration management systems like Chef or Puppet, Ansible etc.
• Know-how of Apache Kafka
• Experience in software engineering
• Good comprehension of continuous deployment and continuous integration
• Good understanding of architecture decisions and trade offs
• Good comprehension of one or more of the following languages like Java, Go, Bash/Shell and Ruby