Who is Hiring?
A leading marketing platform that helps businesses grow faster are looking to hire a driven and creative Senior Software Engineer.
The company has made it their mission to be the one-stop marketing shop for emerging and established brands alike, and you could help make it all happen! You will play a key role in the organization, working in an agile team with other engineers, QA, product managers, and UI designers to continually evolve and scale their product.
If you love start-ups and are keen to challenge yourself while working alongside other innovators in the tech space, this is the perfect role for you.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Design and architect the platform, building and maintaining APIs and web app
- Collaborate with Product, Design and Customer Service teams to weigh in on the scope, feasibility, design and implementation of new features
- Implement and follow best practices in software development, code versioning, software testing, and DevOps
- Troubleshoot, debug and improve usability as well as upgrade existing systems
- Consistently work to become a better engineer, such as researching new technologies and approaches to solve problems and improve existing systems
- Produce functional, technical, and user documentation that describes the specifications, data flows, and user interfaces as needed
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of professional experience in designing, developing and implementing solutions across the application stack – which is currently in AWS, Node.js, React, PostgreSQL, and an emerging Serverless backend.
- Unlimited PTO so you can take the time you need
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents.
- Summer Fridays from July 4th Weekend to Labor Day each year
- Competitive Parental Leave benefits
- Commuter and FSA pre-tax benefits
- A vibrant and active culture including weekly catered lunches and breakfasts, happy hours, movie nights, sporting events, and a book club.