Our client is one of the leading global suppliers of fashion jewellery and they have are working with most well-known jewellery brands. They have footprints in more than 60 countries. They are looking for a mid-level IT consultant who is dynamic and knowledgeable. If you are looking for a similar opportunity, it can be a suitable opportunity.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Consult departments to understand their functional and operational needs and to elaborate business cases).
- Analyze participants' proposals and check their solutions.
- Make sure the selected solution matches the IT environment and the interfaces between them.
- Organize user workshops and act as a mediator between developers and users.
- Develop customer implementation plan to determine how service can be improved.
What You'll Bring to the Role:
- Must have a Graduate degree in IT studies or similar degree in related field such as EQF Level 7.
- More than 2-3 years of experience as a business analyst or consultant in IT project management.
- Good knowledge of standard business software.
- Exposure to Salesforce experience (1-2 years) preferably Service Cloud or Field Service lighting .
- Experience in complex, fast-paced, international environment.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Package of €60,000 – €85,000.
- Learning opportunity in a challenging environment.
- Fast career growth opportunity.