Join a dynamic & innovative tech-driven German startup, with the dream of becoming Europe's most popular brand in travel. They offer home-away-from-home style city apartment stays, in a system driven entirely by technology- everything from booking to cleaning to checkout is fully digital. Founded in 2018 with 10 heads, they have now grown to 120+ colleagues across Europe- and are looking for more!
You are an experienced DevOps Engineer with strong AWS infrastructure experience, either experienced in serverless architecture already or keen to try it out in your next job. You're innovative, collaborative, and love to be challenged and work out solutions together with others. Ideally, you're also passionate about travel yourself!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Monitor, maintain and further improve our serverless-first infrastructure
- Ownership over cloud system security & reliability
- Support the wider team to deepen their knowledge of CI/CD and cloud infrastructure
- Introduce new tools and best practices to the wider technical department
- Lead post-mortem analysis on system outages and issues to enable further optimization
What You'll Bring to the Role:
- Degree or professional qualification in an IT-related field
- At least 3 years' total industry experience in IT, startup or travel industry experience is a plus
- Strong cloud infrastructure knowledge, ideally in AWS- any experience in building serverless cloud infrastructure is a strong plus
- Intermediate coding knowledge in at least one language, ideally Python
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD and IaC with the tools of your choice
- A creative, collaborative and problem-solving mindset
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Work fully remote from anywhere in Germany or from their beautiful Munich HQ- it's your choice!
- They practise radical honesty as a business and will always be open to your ideas and feedback
- Dynamic, energetic, highly creative team
- Gym membership & mental health support service offered as employee benefits as well as travel perks
- Regular teambuilding events and seasonal company parties
For any questions on this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.