Are you a foodie who would love to associate with a brand that has a global appeal? Take your passion for food a notch higher by working for this international food delivery expert.
As a senior backend engineer, you will be a proponent of Scrum methodology and create a complete development lifecycle for the software.
At all times, you will be guiding others and navigating the project in the right direction. By joining a high-performing team, you will overcome the challenges together. Your role will be all-encompassing and will include working on the website, the mid-layer, and the data layer.
What You’ll be Doing:
• Create and maintain software throughout commercial sales channels consisting of web services
• Share knowledge with new team members
• Expound on the requirements for development work and offer estimates for work completion
• Successfully deliver software and solve complex technical problems
• Work together with the team and be accountable for your actions as a team member
• Collaborate with other members of the team to deliver on the project goals
• Play a role in self-development and also the development of other team members
What You’ll Bring in This Role:
• Fundamental knowledge of software development principles
• Ability to apply an architectural vision in the software development process
• Proficient in C#, .Net Framework, HTML, SQL Server, and Unit Testing
• Inherent diligence and emphasis on accuracy and quality of work
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Exuberant and motivated to deliver the software as per the requirements
• DevOps and AWS/Azure experience
• Know-how of source control, transactional system, and monitoring/application telemetry
Competitive salary between £55,000 – £70,000