Who is Hiring:
An innovative Salesforce consultancy who offers unique implementation services are looking to hire a motivated and driven Solution Architect.
As part of your role, you will own the overall design on Salesforce implementations and play a key role in ensuring projects meet client’s business objectives. Utilizing your knowledge and experience of the platform, staying up to date on releases and functionality, and being comfortable working in an Agile development framework, you will flourish in this role.
This is a great opportunity to get in with a growing Salesforce Partner! The opportunity provides the chance to come in early on, grow within the business, and work on some excellent projects!
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Own the overall design on Salesforce implementation projects
• Translate business requirements to Salesforce functional and technical designs
• Develop and own the Salesforce data model on Salesforce implementation projects
• Recommend Salesforce best practice solutions
• Manage and oversee development
• Work closely with Salesforce Business Analysts, Developers, and the Technical Architect
• Work closely with clients and demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest quality and satisfy the client
• Leverage client and industry standard consulting methods, techniques, tools, and frameworks to deliver clients high quality and value-added services and work products.
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
• Experience owning complex designs on Salesforce projects.
• Salesforce certification preferred
• Experience with client facing consulting engagements
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience formulating data models on Salesforce projects
• Experience with Agile development framework
• Time management skills and the ability to be flexible and creative