Who is Hiring
Join this world-renowned company and help enhance the Salesforce capabilities of organizations across the globe.
Working as a Salesforce Manager for this established organization, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with international teams, managing multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously to solve difficult challenges with innovative solutions.
As part of your role, you will analyze industry trends, data, and insights to design, develop and implement Salesforce solutions that stay ahead of the curve in this ever-evolving ecosystem.
What You’ll be Doing
• Mentor the team and create client proposals that ensure intimate business development
• Use your know-how to understand underlying business issues and resolve them
• Discover and address client needs
• Enhance the performance level of different departments such as Sales, Service, Marketing, R&D and IT
• Create and sustain strong client relationships utilizing negotiation, networking and persuasion skills for identifying new selling opportunities
• Write, communicate and present coherently to all the stakeholders like clients, audiences and internal staff/management
• Implement system application and software configurations, or some other relevant coding in the following product suites: Oracle, Marketo, Salesforce.com and SAP
• Collaborate across all global teams and manage different initiatives and projects at the same time
What You’ll Bring in This Role
• Minimum 5 years of experience
• Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree will be preferred
• Salesforce.com certifications such as Certified Administrator, Certified Developer, or Certified Sales/Service Consultant
• Experience in using PC applications like Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Project
• Competent enough to produce deliverable in a vast and rapidly changing environment
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Know-how of mobile solutions, software configuration, Apex coding, or Visualforce coding experience in Salesforce.com and/or Veeva
• Ability to perform third-party integrations and functionality