Join this company that is on a mission to create an AI-enabled infrastructure platform that will host photos and videos for companies, enabling better buying decisions through enhanced visual content.
As the Salesforce Administrator/Developer in this highly motivated team you will help to expand the company’s Salesforce capabilities by designing and delivering innovative solutions. You will also be responsible for creating customer-facing applications that emphasise the company’s vision.
What You’ll be Doing
• Design and develop customer-facing applications for Salesforce customer community
• Spread your expertise throughout the organization
• Always strive for continuous improvement
• Be part of a cross-functional and collaborative engineering team
What You’ll Bring in This Role
• Over 4 years of hands-on experience with Visualforce, Apex, Lightning Design System and SOQL
• Know-how and expertise of building solutions with Sales Cloud, Customer Community and Service Cloud
• Understanding of good engineering practices such as CI/CD and VCS, and also their application within the Salesforce environment
• Know-how of integrating Salesforce with other system using services such as Streaming APIs, REST, message queues etc.
• Good communication and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency in English and any other European language will be advantageous in this role