Do you have a passion for gaming? We have the perfect role for you working as part of this future-orientated company making waves in the gaming and esports industry.
As the Salesforce Administrator you will have the opportunity to influence the company’s Salesforce capabilities as you develop and expanding their existing Sales Cloud solution.
As part of your role, you will also be responsible for increasing the company’s automated processes and coordinating with other members of the team to implement new features.
What You’ll be Doing
• Administer and expand existing Sales Cloud
• Perform data modelling and develop the system
• Support every user in daily business activity
• Create and adapt custom fields, objects, validation rules, formulas and automated processes
• Build and manage dashboards and reports
• Make sure that general data quality is maintained
• Coordinate with other departments and implement new features
• Prepare and implement workshops and user trainings
• Develop, optimize and automate existing processes
What You’ll Bring in This Role
• Practical experience of 1-2 years as a Salesforce administrator
• Salesforce administration certification
• Project management skills
• Good comprehension of business processes
• Ability to understand technical processes and then transform them into actual technical processes
• Ideally speaking in both German and English (not a must)
• Penchant of working in a solution-oriented manner
• Interest in e-sports, gaming and classic sports
• Know-how of Visualforce and Apex
Please reach out to Jessica Callaghan for any questions on the open role: Jess.firstname.lastname@example.org