My client is a cloud manufacturing company and they are searching for a Salesforce Developer.to join the team. Working for this organization you will be transforming important business processes into Salesforce-powered solutions.
You will be developing and testing, and at the same time releasing Salesforce features while maintaining the quality of data. You will have excellent communication skills and past experience with Salesforce administration.
What You’ll be Doing
• Convert the business processes into Salesforce-powered solutions by working alongside Salesforce application owner
• Collaborate with multiple stakeholders and enhance workflows
• Develop, design, release, test, and also maintain Salesforce features
• Create, organize and maintain documentation of the existing business processes
• Offer end-user support as well as troubleshoot tickets
• Execute admin tasks and guarantee a healthy Salesforce environment
• Create and improve performance and reporting dashboards for sales, marketing, and customer success teams
What You’ll Bring in This Role
• Your detail-oriented approach will be a useful quality in this job role
• Display a proactive character and execute your tasks and responsibilities
• Experience in working with Salesforce in a fast-paced Salesforce environment
• Excellent communication skills