The world is experiencing a surge in pollution and this company is doing its bit to bring it down with its next-gen solutions that reduce the amount of packaging waste generated by the players in the food industry. If you want to join in the efforts, then there can’t be a better opportunity than working for this company.
While working as a lead backend engineer, you will try to enhance the event-driven microservice architecture. At every step of the way, you will share knowledge and build expertise in the company’s product. You will also be a good communicator of ideas with an ability to inspire others.
What You’ll be Doing:
• Operate alongside the backend team and improve the event-driven microservice architecture
• Work on the API layer that uses Amazon’s GraphQL service known as AppSync
• Make your contribution to the TypeScript codebase
• Devise services utilizing patterns and ensure autonomous development and also scaling
• Maintain the services worked upon by the team, so that clients’ expectations are met at all times
• Contribute knowledge and also develop expertise in the company’s product
• Work on the company’s technology stack that includes AWS DynamoDB, NodeJS, TypeScript, GraphQL along with infrastructure, which is powered by AWS SNS, AWS SQS, AWS Lambda, AWS AppSync, AWS CloudFormation, AWS CodePipeline, and AWS S3.
What You’ll Bring in This Role:
• Over 6 years of experience working as a backend developer, Typescript and Java experience will be preferred
• Expertise in intricate event-driven architecture, development of APIs and microservices
• Proven expertise working with cloud providers
• Ability to build scalable and resilient applications
• Well-versed in writing clean code and competent enough to apply unit testing and design patterns
• Competency in driving and delivering large features and projects that can be spanned across many sprints
• Good communication skills and ability to influence and share knowledge
• Past experience working with a startup and knowledge of GraphQL or AppSync will be preferred
• Well-versed with Lambda functions, CloudFormation and DynamoDB
• Well-versed with devising real-time communication services