Do you want to be part of an excellent team of engineers and work on products that facilitate the mainstream adoption of crypto assets? Join this innovation company and take your career to the next level.
As the Kafka Platform Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining infrastructure for the company, enabling them to make data-driven decisions. With previous experience in a DevOps role and a passion for cryptocurrency, this is the role for you.
What You’ll be Doing
• Use Kubernetes to manage infrastructure releases
• Monitor and support data infrastructure in production environments
• Collaborate with data software engineers to enhance infrastructure stability, alerting and monitoring
• Play a vital role in supporting rotations and respond to infrastructure related issues
What You’ll Bring in This Role
• Over 3 years of experience in DevOps role such as SRE
• Passion for cryptocurrency
• Know-how of Infrastructure as code, Docker, Linux and Kubernetes
• Well-versed with Git as a version control system
• Experience operating tools such as Kafka, Druid, Debezium, Mirrormaker, Superset, or Airflow
• Well-versed with the best security practices
• Competency to work with little supervision and complete autonomy
• Experience of Terraform, Helm, Go, Python and AWS will be advantageous