Are you passionate about helping others reach their potential in the Cloud? Join this innovative partner in the Google ecosystem that are transforming their client’s infrastructure using AI and data.
As part of this dynamic team, you will be help shape the technical future of entire companies, maintaining and supporting infrastructure environments, both proactively and reactively.
As the GCP Cloud Ops Engineer, you will act as a subject matter expert and be responsible for developing automated discovery and monitoring using DevOps tooling and techniques.
What You’ll be Doing
• Deliver agile, proactive and secure maintenance of customers’ environments in the Google Cloud
• Monitor, analyze and resolve every incident as it happens
• Increase the level of security and automation and ensure high availability of the platform, so the company can achieve a higher level of customer satisfaction
• Ensure the maintenance of processes, internal tooling and procedures
• Design, create and update automation scripts via tools like Terraform and Ansible
• Stay up to date with the latest cloud technologies
What You’ll Bring in This Role
• Experience in software development with scripting skills for day-to-day operations
• Know-how of cloud production environment at every step
• Show your passion for Google cloud even if you haven’t worked on the platform yet
• Good comprehension of container technology, micro services and CI/CD
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to take ownership of the issues whenever it is required
• Healthy work life balance
• Cover the costs of your role-based certifications to raise your skills
• Family-friendly policies
• Take the benefits of private medical insurance, employee assistance programs, group life assurance and income protection