This consultancy does things differently. Working with organisations going through a significant transformational change, they bring their clients the world-class people, proprietary programme delivery methodologies, technology and business expertise that truly enables them to change at scale.
Their focus is always on innovation; they constantly challenge what has been done, and what can be done, they harness cutting-edge technologies, and they constantly ask ‘why’. For this business, there is no such thing as an out-of-the-box solution. And, with this steadfast focus, they have gained a track record of delivering some of the most complex businesses and technology programmes out there.
Indeed, their DevOps and Cloud capabilities are renowned; as an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, their digital practice has delivered enterprise scale Cloud adoption and migration, and bespoke DevOps and Cloud Native Application Development solutions to some of the world's largest businesses.
Simply put, there are no limits to what this consultancy can help others to achieve, and they will only continue to grow as they push the boundaries of DevOps and Cloud.
What You'll Be Doing:
If you’re looking to navigate the complexities and challenges of delivering Digital technology into regulated, enterprise organisations, then this is the role for you. Because this is is a unique opportunity for a DevOps consultant who is looking to take a step up in their career by joining a consultancy like no other.
You will be encouraged to think differently and to work differently. You will be challenged, asked to push the boundaries, and harness some of the most innovative technologies out there. There are no limits here; every solution is bespoke, and everything is driven by you. From conceptualisation to completion, you will own your client outcomes, and run massive programmes all the way through to delivery.
Joining this consultancy means joining a team of like-minded individuals who are constantly challenging what is known. Working on large-scale, complex programmes across the Financial Services, Government and Retail sectors to name a few, you will solve the biggest problems as part of your client’s transformation journey, and play an integral role in enabling the success of their digital transformation initiatives.
We are currently looking for consultants, principal consultants and lead consultants, so if this sounds up your street, don't hesitate to get in touch no matter your experience!
What You'll Bring to the Role:
- A strong Engineering background, ideally with some technical lead experience, implementing enterprise development or infrastructure solutions
- Infrastructure as Code, IaaS and PaaS experience?
- Good Development or Scripting experience
- A firm grasp of the benefits of different development methodologies
- Some form of technology degree and some current Cloud
- The ability to work with clients in person and travel where necessary, although our clients are London centric.
- Good Cloud Engineering skills including Public and Hybrid Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, VMWare)
- Experience with the DevOps toolkit including Config Management tools, Containerisation and Orchestration, CI/CD.