This business is driven by one purpose; to enable innovation. Across 7 countries, and over 300 customers, this organisation is helping businesses to adopt and harness the power of cloud computing.
Partnering with AWS, Microsoft and Google, this organisation is built from the best minds around the globe – and everyone of those minds is driven to support their customers’ journeys to the cloud. Through consultative, architectural, program and engineering support, they support and encourage a collaborative approach to Cloud adoption, sharing best practices, helping change the culture of teams and strategic support to ensure success.
This business have led the cloud industry for a decade, and intend to continue doing so as they bring their expertise in enabling enterprises’ use of cloud through best-practice guidance and cloud tooling.
To keep their status as a leading global consultancy, this business is looking for a world-class cloud systems developer to join their Cloud Enablement team. Providing consultative, architectural, program and engineering support for our customers' journeys to the cloud, you will be joining an environment where everyday is unique.
Indeed, working with global clients and stakeholders, you will identify requirements and work on the end-to-end process to take these from design through to build and beyond. You will work with cutting-edge technologies, and formulate innovative solutions, to help develop cloud-native distributed systems, container orchestration platforms, microservice and serverless architectures, or immutable infrastructure delivery (mainly in AWS or Azure).
You will work with autonomy, and you will be given the opportunity to progress quickly, as you grow into a Systems Developer Lead, Cloud Architect or Cloud Consultant – all whilst working with a range of diverse and passionate individuals who are driven to achieve the same goal.
This role is a unique opportunity to do something different, to push the boundaries of cloud computing, and is the perfect move for a systems developer looking to take a step up in their career.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Adventures in developing cloud-native distributed systems, container orchestration platforms, microservice and serverless architectures, and immutable infrastructure delivery mainly in AWS or Azure
- Orchestration and automation of build and deployment processes, continuous integration and application configuration management
- Using automation and configuration management tooling (Puppet, Chef, Ansible) to ensure compliance and ongoing operation of large estates
- Migrations of legacy workloads to transform and shape them into dynamic, resilient and scalable platforms — helping clients to make the most of the cloud
- Working with reputable clients and stakeholders to identify requirements and take these from design through to build and beyond
What You'll Bring to the Role:
- Passion and enthusiasm for technology and its adoption
- Software development experience and/or automation in Python, Ruby, or Go — but talk to us if you love to hack in any language
- Experience with cloud ecosystems, from requirements analysis all the way to operations in AWS or Azure
- You automate everything where sensible. If you had 10 servers, you wouldn’t update each one manually, right?
- Systems administration skills — you’ll probably prefer a command line to a GUI
- Business English