- Location: Remote (with the option for office-based work in London)
- Must be based in the UK
- Salary: Up to £85k
- Interview process: 3 stages (can be completed in a week)
As a Senior Front End Engineer, you’ll collaborate with product managers and developers daily to shape new features and enhance our product offerings. Whether diving into greenfield projects or refining existing software, you thrive on delivering practical solutions. You prioritize code readability and support the professional growth of your colleagues, contributing to our team’s success.
- Translate business requirements into technical designs, collaborating with stakeholders Perform thorough code reviews and share best practices
- Ensure attention to detail in both visual design and functionality
- Take ownership of released code and resolve bugs promptly
- Contribute to project planning and provide accurate development estimates
- Lead challenging technical projects and mentor team members
- Strong communication skills, adept at collaborating with diverse stakeholders
- Ability to make informed architecture decisions
- Self-motivated with a passion for continuous learning Inquisitive mindset and willingness to explore new technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking ability
- Promote positive team dynamics and values: collaboration, learning, sharing, respect, and kindness
Experience and skills:
- 3+ years of commercial development experience
- Experience building interactive front-end applications with SPA architecture
- Proficiency in collaborating with UI/UX designers and implementing
- Design Systems Familiarity with accessibility guidelines and best practices
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Agile methodologies
- Our applications are primarily built using Java and React TypeScript on the client-side, with additional backend utility services in NodeJS.
- Infrastructure includes Kubernetes for container orchestration, Apache Kafka for event messaging, and Postgres for data storage.
- We operate physical infrastructure across three UK data centers and utilize public cloud environments for production.
Agile work environment with bi-weekly sprints and close collaboration between development teams Remote-first culture with optional in-person meetings in London Flexible work hours with a focus on synchronous communication and documented decision-making processes