My client is a dynamic and rapidly growing Salesforce consultancy, with a strong presence across Europe and ambitious plans to expand their practice in the Netherlands. Despite their relatively young presence in the Dutch market, there is a solid track record and European backing providing a strong foundation for growth.
They are seeking experienced Salesforce Consultants to join our dedicated team in the Netherlands. As a Salesforce Consultant, you will play a pivotal role in leading multi-cloud Salesforce projects from inception to successful completion. They are looking for individuals with a minimum of 3 years of Salesforce experience, particularly with expertise in the core clouds. Your ability to collaborate effectively with junior consultants and manage stakeholders will be crucial to their success.
- Lead end-to-end multi-cloud Salesforce projects, ensuring successful implementation and client satisfaction.
- Mentor and guide junior consultants to maximize their potential and contribute to project success.
- Manage stakeholders effectively, fostering strong client relationships and project management.
- Minimum of 3 years of Salesforce consulting experience but more senior levels of Consultants, Architects and Developers are urged to apply too
- Proficiency in core Salesforce clouds.
- Proven ability to lead complex projects.
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills.
- Remote work is an option for this position, offering flexibility and work-life balance. However you must be based in the Netherlands
- Salary represantative of current earning and level
- Plan for personal growth
- Bonus scheme for delivering quality projects
- Possibility to travel to exciting places for work
- Mobility budget
- Workplace Pension
- Gym Reimbursement
- 28 days holiday
- Employee referral fee