Are you someone who quickly identifies areas for improvement and easily translates them into efficient, practical solutions within Salesforce? Great! Then the most exciting Field Marketing company in the Netherlands needs you as a Salesforce Developer!
This company is a field marketing organization dedicated to strengthening brand and market positions for clients in the Benelux region. They work with A-brands such as Red Bull, PlayStation, Nespresso, Panasonic, and also Jumbo, for which they organize various marketing and sales-focused activities. Here, you'll find an open and direct culture with a touch of fun and a strong emphasis on hard work combined with enjoyment and personal connections. This company has two sister organizations, URDSolutions and CatchYourTalent.
As a Salesforce Developer, you'll be working on the Salesforce platform. Your solutions will enable this company, URDSolutions, and CatchYourTalent to work smarter and better. Clients will also benefit from the solutions you conceive and implement. Within this company, your responsibilities include working on various projects from our wishlist to keep you engaged. The role of a Salesforce Developer in our group of companies is diverse. In addition to developing functionality, you may also be involved in architecture and the development of new ideas.
- Developing and updating business applications on Salesforce.
- Keeping up with developments within Salesforce, contributing to and implementing improvements.
- Programming tasks.
- Actively developing, producing, testing, and delivering solutions through the entire cycle.
- Analyzing and resolving issues, problems, bugs, etc.
- There is ample room for growth and development in your role as a Salesforce Developer!
- If you have other skills that can be utilized within our organization, please bring them to the table!
- Analytical mindset, strong planning skills, and the ability to work independently.
- A plus if you have knowledge and expertise in various programming languages such as C#, JAVA, .NET, ASP/ASPX, SQL Server, XML.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience; preferably at least 2 years of Salesforce experience
- Above all, a fit for an open culture!
What We Offer:
- A challenging and educational work environment with a focus on personal development.
- A company where we all share the culture and prioritize vitality.
- An innovative and young team with a lot of camaraderie and attention to you as an individual.
- The option to work from the office in Alkmaar with remote work possibilities.
- Competitive compensation and benefits depending on your experience and level.
- Above all, a place where you can grow!
Send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly via this ad.