Who is hiring?
I am presently working with a tech startup in the area of predictive analysis. My client’s data-driven insights help brands drive superior performance. In a short span, they have acquired a list of respectable brands which is a big testimony of their growing clout in their sector. They are looking for a bright and talented Senior Salesforce Administrator
What will you be doing?
• Creating and managing Metadata using standard and custom objects.
• Managing Individual User profiles and Permissions
• Maintaining a high level of standard compliance
• Using automation tools such as Process Builder and Cloud Flow
• Working with different departments in the company
• Collaborating with product and engineering teams
• Mentoring junior members in the team
• Acting as the face of the Salesforce Platform
• Recommending third party integration options
• Must have around 4-5 years of Sales Cloud admin experience
• Comfortable working with Cloud Flow, Process Builder and other automation tools
• Experience working with DocuSign
• Prior working experience in a digital media agency would be an added advantage
Why you should't miss this opportunity?
• Competitive salary up to 100k p.a
• Sabbatical program
• Casual dress
• In-office snack surplus