We are working with a Fintech business (not a start-up), who provide software solutions to support financial institutions to streamline information into real-time actionable insight. Their products provide real-time performance monitoring, as well as real-time analytics and big data storage.
With offices throughout Europe, North America and Asia, they support a global client base including banks, brokerages, exchanges, hedge funds and data vendors. The company's software is implemented in over 100 of the world’s leading financial institutions.
They are looking to hire a talented individual who can take on a lead role to help them streamline their org and achieve their plans for Salesforce.
What You'll Be Doing:
This is a unique role for a great business and we need someone who isn’t afraid to really peel back the layers of their org to assess and then decide what functionality is appropriate and what isn’t. I would say it sits somewhere between an advanced Business Analyst, Product Owner and a Solution Architect.
What You'll Bring to the Role:
- Needs to be comfortable working within a fast growing/ever-changing business that runs a flat hierarchical structure.
- Needs to be confident when making recommendations/decisions on the direction and be able to articulate and justify this to senior members of the business
- Experience working with multinational environments
- An end to end approach to strategic changes
- Full lifecycle Salesforce implementation experience